Mainpac Asset Intelligence enables organisations to draw insights from different data sources, thereby enriching decision-making in a shortened time frame. The four Mainpac AI modules can draw information from Mainpac EAM or other operational applications to provide detailed predictive analytics. Mainpac Asset Intelligence connects day-to-day operational metrics with corporate strategy and performance.
Mainpac Budgeting and Forecasting is a Business Intelligence tool that provides detailed planning and forecasting functionality. The tool allows organisations to make effective capital asset based decisions and automate capital asset related expenses which in turn generates optimised Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of capital assets.
It also permits interdependent capital budgeting metrics and measurements to be brought together into a single database and for dynamic algorithms to be generated for multiple scenarios. This information can then be presented in easy-to-read tables and graphs so that critical information can be conveyed clearly to all stakeholders.
- Predict the effect of capital asset decisions on financial performance
- Organise and take control of all capital expenses
- Generate and compare costs for multiple planning scenarios
- Generate detailed information outlining the cost of asset repair, overhaul and/ or replacement
- Maximise plant productivity and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Reliability and Productivity Lifespan Analysis
- Cumulative Cost/Benefit & Breakeven Analysis
- Scenario Planning