Enterprise Asset Management System
Mainpac offers an effective, robust and reliable solution to your asset management needs. Whether you are running a small business or a multinational company, our EAM software will help you stay on top of everything. Start using our cutting-edge tool to maximise the benefits of today’s technology.
Browse through our website or contact us for more information on our enterprise asset management software.
Mainpac Enterprise Asset Management is a best of breed, easy-to-use asset management system with the depth of functionality, configurability and scalability to enable any organisation to improve operational effectiveness, reduce maintenance costs and deliver sustainable Return on Assets (ROA) over the medium to long term.
Based on Microsoft’s proven .NET platform and accessed through a web browser, Mainpac supports operational staff with sophisticated Asset Planning, Preventative Maintenance, Work Management, Inventory and Purchasing capabilities. Our EAM solution allows you to easily track and manage asset availability and performance, as well as balance maintenance and replacement costs. Our software allows you to reduce operational costs and risks, and ensure the maintenance practices meet corporate and regulatory requirements.
Mainpac EAM can be accessed as a mobile application and can be hosted as an On-Premise solution or accessed as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering.
- Asset Performance – track and manage asset availability and performance. Apply maintenance strategies according to an asset’s ‘criticality’, and increase Return on Assets across the entire Asset Lifecycle.
- Cost Control – balance maintenance costs against replacement costs, reduce unplanned downtime, and reduce parts inventories through better management across multiple sites. Identify warranty opportunities, and minimise maintenance overtime.
- Compliance – reduce operational risks, and ensure maintenance practices meet corporate and regulatory requirements, including occupational health and safety.
- Easy to Use – clean screen design, intuitive navigation, predictive data-entry, minimal keystrokes, and powerful search capabilities means data entry is a breeze for users, and work tasks are managed more efficiently.
- Comprehensive – Mainpac Enterprise Assets Management software provides core asset maintenance functionality, but extends beyond maintenance to provide customers with pre-built tools to improve their maintenance strategies for greater return on assets, to reduce costs and improve compliance throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Integration – Mainpac’s EAM software solutions readily integrate with ERP, operational and SCADA systems for greater visibility and automation across the business.
- Best of Breed – Mainpac has worked with consultants and research partners like CIEAM to design Mainpac EAM towards Enterprise Asset Management best practices. Mainpac EAM enables customers to take incremental steps towards best practice, and thereby improving asset performance and reliability across the asset lifecycle.
- Scalable – Mainpac EAM can be deployed as a single site, yet readily scales to accommodate multiple sites, and can span across other entities with different structures like divisions or capital works projects.
- Affordable – Mainpac EAM solutions provide comprehensive maintenance and asset management at a fraction of the cost of alternative Enterprise Asset Management solutions. Built on Microsoft SQL Server®, Mainpac EAM offers the strongest combination of price and performance, manageability and security.
Low Cost to Maintain – Unlike other systems, Mainpac EAM uses standard web browsers and common Microsoft platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server® , the .NET Framework and Microsoft Reporting Services. Customers report Mainpac EAM requires minimal IT resources to maintain the system.
Mainpac EAM consists of core asset management functionality, which is complemented by a selection of optional modules to ensure a better fit with organisational requirements. Mainpac EAM’s core components are detailed below:
- Operational Views – Segregate and structure asset data to suit an organisation’s governance requirements, business rules, operational and financial structures. Operational views are flexible and can be arranged in parent-child hierarchies across multiple levels within the same database. An operational view may represent a geographical site, business unit, project, policy repository, or another organisational entity requiring its own configuration, data ownership and security.
- Operational Assets – Define the complete asset record including asset details, specific attributes, usage meters, spares list, cost history and links to full word history.
- Work Orders – Forecasting utilises task frequency rules and work method templates to generate planned maintenance work orders for individual assets, or asset rounds. Unplanned maintenance is supported with internal work requests, defect recording and breakdown orders. The core system supports departmental or cost centre budgets, work order cost estimating and actual cost recording.
- Labour and Resource Management – provides roster management, authorisations and qualifications management for internal and external customer sites. Labour resources, tools and equipment are allocated to maintenance activities within capacity and compliance constraints.
- Inventory – supports flexible stocktake and reorder policies, replenishment planning, internal and external requisitions, issues, returns, stock takes, inter warehouse transfers and costed transactions for stock valuation and integration to external general accounting systems.
- Purchasing – includes management of multi-currency supplier catalogues and supply agreements. Flexible requisition approval processes improve internal controls. Automatic consolidation of requisitions by supplier and integrated receipt and invoice matching processes reduce clerical effort and purchase costs.
- Operational Dashboards – can be populated with a combination of interactive charts and tables, or other user defined web-based components, such as company news feeds, or standard operating procedures. Dashboards may be configured for individual staff members, or applied to user roles.
- Mainpac Reporting – a standard set of customisable reports is available for Mainpac EAM. New ad hoc and ‘saved’ reports can be easily created with the Search and Query feature. Standard and custom production style reports are developed with Microsoft® Reporting Services.
- Mainpac Audit Tool – changes to selected database tables can be tracked with the old and new values and the user’s name logged at the time of the change.
- Criticality Assessment Tool – criticality is an important element of operational assets. Criticality classifies assets by their impact upon business operation, productivity and profitability, and helps you prioritise resources for critical assets. The Criticality Assessment Tool provides a graphical matrix approach to define asset criticality.
- Maintenance Selection Tool – the selection tool builds on the Criticality Assessment Tool to ensure a consistent approach is applied to determining the optimum maintenance strategy for a particular asset, or group of assets. A configurable question and answer approach guides a user through the decision tree and ultimately determines the recommended maintenance strategy.
- Financial Assets – manage acquisitions, depreciation, revaluations, transfers and disposals. Operational asset registers and financial assets registers are linked to support usage based depreciation and provide full visibility of asset lifecycle costs.
- External Work Requests – allows staff or external contractors to safely login and submit work requests via a simple configurable web interface. Staff or external contractors can receive automatic email notifications of changes in work order status.
- Work Safety – work methods and isolation sets may be associated with a work order. This helps to ensure that safety protocols have been reviewed and satisfy compliance standards prior to work commencing.
- Mainpac for Project Client – exporting and importing work orders to and from Microsoft® Project for resource levelling and critical path planning.