Mainpac Mobility is an optional module that extends the value of Mainpac EAM to field staff with tablet computers, and increases asset reliability, improves staff productivity and enables better in-field decision making. Mainpac Advanced Mobility allows field staff to continue to work even when connection to the server is not possible. Staff simply continue to work using the client server located within the device. When they come back in range of the wireless network the system synchronises with the main server, downloads completed work and uploads new work.
- Increase Wrench Time, Reduce ‘wait time’ – Immediate access to information and instructions in field reduces wait times for instructions, parts, staff responses and the time taken to access in-office maintenance history.
- Reduce Duplication, Paper and Errors – Eliminate the need for printing, and paperwork distribution. Stop writing on printed work orders, and then keying into Mainpac EAM later – tablets and Mainpac Mobility enable direct data entry.
Improve Field Decision Making
- Capture Accurate Asset Data – Simple and easy in-field data recording improves the completeness and accuracy of asset information and condition. Increase contractor productivity by placing a mobile device in their hands to capture vital asset data and incident details while completing work orders.
- The Right Info at the Right Time – Enable better maintenance decisions by providing engineers with relevant and immediate historical incident and fault resolution information.
- Better Reporting – With comprehensive and accurate data, asset managers have greater visibility over asset performance, and can generate reports for continuous process improvement, and construct compelling business cases for necessary funding approvals.
- Work Order Synchronisation – field updates to Work Orders, Rounds and Inspections are stored when tablets are offline, and synchronise with Mainpac EAM when tablets are back online
- Capture Asset Condition with Tablet Camera – work Requests can be entered from the field, and assets’ condition can be captured with the tablet camera
- Identify Assets with Barcodes and GIS Maps – assets are quick to identify with barcoding, and work order locations are easy to find with GPS coordinates on site plans, factory diagrams, road and aerial maps
- Customise and Streamline – screen content, layout and language can be customised at the department, role or user level