As an Application Support Team Lead, you will lead and mentor the support team at Mainpac. You will also be providing hands-on application support and maintain an engaged customer base, whilst providing efficient product support to customers. You will focus on building productive long-term relationships with strategic client accounts. You will be focused on solution optimization, improving client usage, and the introduction of best-practices.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Mainpac Support team which provides solutions to some of Mainpac most strategic customers. The operation and development team are one of the foundations of the Asset Management pillar and represents significant strategic value to the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To lead, manage and mentor the support team and its operations.
- Be a focal point for the team for communication and issue identification, resolution and escalation.
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently.
- Ability to prioritize outstanding issues and manage user expectation is a critical aspect of this position.
- Ability to understand and perform root cause analysis for issues and propose suitable fixes.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft stack for application and web delivery – in particular, IIS and Web Services.
- Expertise in creating intermediate to advance SQL queries to troubleshoot back-end issues.
- Assist with the development of documentation that instructs users on the functions and usage of the applications.
- Be approachable and possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Evaluate employee job performance, through goal setting.
- Enjoy problem solving and be able to think outside the box.
Location & Shift:
- This is a full-time, permanent position located in Adelaide’s CBD.
- This position requires the candidate to work in shifts (on a rotational basis).
Skills and competencies:
- Experience of working in a Team Leader role previously.
- IT support background covering 1st line and 2nd line support with at least 3+ experience in 3rd line support
- Experience in the following technologies is essential.
- Asset Management (highly regarded)
- Windows Server and Active Directory
- Office 365 Administration
- SQL Server and database technologies
- IIS and Web application
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Previous experience supporting and administrating; Microsoft Azure services (app services, VMS , SQL, notification hubs, etc) supporting iOS and Android Mobile Applications would be desirable but not mandatory.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have strong and effective inter-personal and communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Degree level or higher qualifications in information technology, software engineering, science or related is required and relevant certifications will be highly regarded.